News and updates that Happened Recently.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 99
- Joined: July 29th, 2017, 4:04 pm
- Location: Hip-Hop & Rap
by WuskieFTW » August 30th, 2018, 2:17 pm
Almost two months has passed since our last update but no need to worry, we are working on it!. Here is what we did lately:
- GTA IV will be supported by IV:MP. In a way both games can play together.
- Game servers will be able to toggle AI for server NPC's.
- Support for the latest GTA patches 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: January 24th, 2018, 3:42 am
by beshoopaula » September 6th, 2018, 4:15 pm
wow thats amazing the lastest patch is well optimized for better FPS
+ if the client can sync car headlights it will be better and adding more car damage not as sp but kinda some visual effects and great work Suge keep it up
- Posts: 21
- Joined: January 21st, 2018, 12:55 am
by SamyrCastello » September 10th, 2018, 8:09 am
Good job with the last patch the client gets more stable
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest