Multiplayer whoo pe do

General IV-MP discussion.
RedDickFlorida

Multiplayer whoo pe do

Post by RedDickFlorida » December 8th, 2020, 10:05 am

Hi everyone, I just downloaded GTA IV and I'm playing it for the first time. It's the most amazing GTA I've played, next to the PSP releases because you couldn't play them twice. San Andreas was nolstagic for me, and vice city was cinematic fun, but I'm down for one last bout of multiplayer before the servers shut down for good ( probably some time mid-next year ), but if anyone does wanna play, holla at this post and you'll get a reply. I'm planning to download EFLC sometimes this week, I don't have unlimited internet everyday, but by the end of the week, my multiplayer will be up and running. I see this site still got plenty of visitors but the GTA iv alternative servers remain empty most of the time. Is it that people still play GTA IV in 2020 but no one is interested anymore in multiplayer arrangements?

RedDickFlorida

Re: Multiplayer whoo pe do

Post by RedDickFlorida » December 8th, 2020, 9:39 pm

Update, I got GTA IV plus the DLCs complete installation. Finally done. Anyone who wanna fuck shit up in liberty city holla

T-Killah

Post by T-Killah » December 9th, 2020, 1:29 pm

I just signed up idk how to do this, do I need to get the steam version? And which edition?

RedDickFlorida

Post by RedDickFlorida » December 10th, 2020, 6:17 pm

I'll tell you what I'm using right now. I don't have a product key so these quick solutions worked perfectly for me. With a few tweaking here and there, I'm in GTA heaven. Man I miss my bedtime!

GTA IV
https://www.apunkagames.biz/2018/06/gta ... ad-pc.html

EFLC
https://www.apunkagames.biz/2018/06/gta ... -game.html

https://support.rockstargames.com/artic ... -0-Patch-2

I dunnow why I'm keeping Games live, maybe I'm too dumb to realize I can't play without a key. I prefer the old versions of the game, though.
Now I got me some serious playtime.

RedDickFlorida

Post by RedDickFlorida » December 11th, 2020, 3:56 am

I fucked up my GTA IV installation this morning and my heart sunk to the bottom of the earth, but it's working now, so much peace restored here.

grimmjaw1298

Post by grimmjaw1298 » January 14th, 2021, 4:20 am

hi mate i want to play with you just send me your discord or something and we can play

RedDickFlorida

Post by RedDickFlorida » January 14th, 2021, 8:12 am

Hey my dad took away the computer but it's gonna be only a month before I buy a new games laptop.

WuskieFTW
Site Admin

Post by WuskieFTW » February 17th, 2022, 4:11 am

RedDickFlorida wrote: January 14th, 2021, 8:12 am Hey my dad took away the computer but it's gonna be only a month before I buy a new games laptop.
Are you still working on this server, or had you forgotten completely and entirely about it?