IV:MP Future

News and updates that Happened Recently.
WuskieFTW
Site Admin

IV:MP Future

Post by WuskieFTW » June 23rd, 2020, 7:34 pm

What will happen
More than 2 years have passed since our first client was released but IV:MP never took off. For that reason we decided to work on projects that were motivating for the team and today I'm announcing the discontinuation of IV:MP.
We feel that its better to say it now than to frustrate players and server developers later.

Our services will continue to operate until August of 2021 for anyone who wants to have some fun.

What is next for the IV:MP team
We are partners with Argonath RPG on a GTA V (Rage:MP) roleplay server. The server is text based, EN/US and very light.
This new adventure is bringing a lot of joy for us and our players. So I invite you to visit us and check out what we are working on.

More information
Argonath RPG forum
GTA V server Discord
Rage Multiplayer site
IP: 145.239.183.131:22005

Conclusion
We would like to thank everyone who supported us on this journey and wish you all the best.

Hotpotato91

Re: IV:MP Future

Post by Hotpotato91 » July 18th, 2020, 5:55 pm

Hey there will any of the existing servers still work after August 2021 ? Just found this online and I love it tbh it's amazing work that's been put into this and would feel sad to see it die completely :( regards . Hotpotato91

MAV

Post by MAV » July 20th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Hotpotato91 wrote: July 18th, 2020, 5:55 pm Hey there will any of the existing servers still work after August 2021 ? Just found this online and I love it tbh it's amazing work that's been put into this and would feel sad to see it die completely :( regards . Hotpotato91
I agree with that.
it would be a real shame if the server were switched off.

PhantomX

Post by PhantomX » July 21st, 2020, 9:26 am

If permitted, would anyone be so kind and share a nice team deathmatch or FFA script I can use at a lan. Would be much appreciated, thanks.

SamyrCastello

Post by SamyrCastello » July 21st, 2020, 10:43 pm

I remember the day of the launch it was amazing :)

D3ST

Post by D3ST » December 24th, 2020, 12:50 pm

Revive this, please!

Axika

Post by Axika » January 21st, 2021, 7:32 pm

Okay,brother.
Firstly,i want to know that if you close the server,it means that players cant find my server on the Internet?
Secondly,em....I just want to say, dont give up yourself, u should make more Functions that the Devolopers like me can make more interesting things in Liberty City,em..I'm a Chinese, sorry for my bad English.

Best Wishes,
Axika from Guangxi,China

Axika

Post by Axika » January 21st, 2021, 9:22 pm

Suge wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 7:34 pm What will happen
More than 2 years have passed since our first client was released but IV:MP never took off. For that reason we decided to work on projects that were motivating for the team and today I'm announcing the discontinuation of IV:MP.
We feel that its better to say it now than to frustrate players and server developers later.

Our services will continue to operate until August of 2021 for anyone who wants to have some fun.

What is next for the IV:MP team
We are partners with Argonath RPG on a GTA V (Rage:MP) roleplay server. The server is text based, EN/US and very light.
This new adventure is bringing a lot of joy for us and our players. So I invite you to visit us and check out what we are working on.

More information
Argonath RPG forum
GTA V server Discord
Rage Multiplayer site
IP: 145.239.183.131:22005

Conclusion
We would like to thank everyone who supported us on this journey and wish you all the best.
And,mister,i hope you could let the IV:MP support Chinese,u know, and i think you can add a " Add Server" and "Delete Server" Just lIke SAMP.I think that although you close the server, we can also play server by connectting IPs

Vittorio

Post by Vittorio » May 3rd, 2021, 7:34 pm

Locking away this thread, as it is now outdated.