[BUG] setPlayerCamPos and setPlayerCamLookAt

Need advices or help troubleshooting? Ask for help here.
Tommy_Vercetti

[BUG] setPlayerCamPos and setPlayerCamLookAt

Post by Tommy_Vercetti » March 27th, 2020, 2:52 pm

I'm trying to develop a server for the IV-MP, however in my attempts to use the function setPlayerCamPos and setPlayerCamLookAt I was not successful. Has anyone managed to use it? If so, would you know how to inform me?

Tommy_Vercetti

Re: [BUG] setPlayerCamPos and setPlayerCamLookAt

Post by Tommy_Vercetti » March 27th, 2020, 3:54 pm

And now I can't create vehicles either, the createVehicle function is not working even on the / v command anymore. Very strange and demotivating.

Tommy_Vercetti

Post by Tommy_Vercetti » March 27th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Unfortunately I'm going to give up creating my server, I can't even create vehicles with the createVehicle function, I only managed to create 6 vehicles at the airport, in the rest of the city no vehicle is created, on the basis of The Lost MC I can't even create vehicles with / v command, things that didn't happen in SAMP 0.2x. It is not possible to work with this amount of bugs, they are simple things like creating a vehicle that cannot fail to work. I'm sad because I love GTA IV and I really wanted to make a server for this game, but there's no way I can spend more time on it. If any updates come out correcting this amount of bugs, maybe I will build up courage again.

I created the entire database, registration, login and etc. which is in fact the most complicated of a server, I can't just be beaten up to create a simple vehicle.

Kolak

Post by Kolak » May 4th, 2020, 2:14 am

I have similar problem and still can't solve it :(
I Download GTA 4 from https://pobierajgry.pl/gry/gta-4-download/ and it's working
Last edited by Kolak on May 8th, 2020, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armelin

Post by Armelin » May 4th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Bullshit, if you couldn't create a vehicle then 99% its your fault. You could have just asked for support instead of disrespecting people.

badboy.dhia

Post by badboy.dhia » May 5th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Post your code here or on github , and we will try to find the error for you @Tommy_Vercetti