IV:MP EFLC Build 9

News and updates that Happened Recently.
WuskieFTW
Site Admin

IV:MP EFLC Build 9

Post by WuskieFTW » April 15th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Fixed:
  • Fixed a client crash related to streaming out drivers/passengers,
  • Fixed some odd results when applying rotations to bikes.
Changes:
  • More changes to the vehicle sync and it's looking Great,
  • Improved the functionality of the servers browser,
  • The client will no longer lock all doors. Allowing server owners to lock/unlock as desired.
Download

Thanks.

WuskieFTW
Site Admin

Re: IV:MP EFLC Build 9

Post by WuskieFTW » April 18th, 2018, 3:33 pm

Currently working on a hotfix for players using the French (AZERTY) keyboard.

JackDockz

Post by JackDockz » April 22nd, 2018, 4:16 am

I would request an option to turn off Liberty City Customs mod. Its cool but I didn't use it on T3 also because it messes with my game textures and kinda makes them disappear due to low memory. Also, my ENB/timecycle seems to be disabled after the previous update and the game looks bad now.

Maybe an option to turn off LCC and a fix to the timecycle disabling would help.

beshoopaula

Post by beshoopaula » April 22nd, 2018, 5:39 pm

i noticed that last update "build9" doesnt have connection stability it always says "connection attempt failed" and "connection lost"
it was fixed in test #3 and #4 but now its back again

WuskieFTW
Site Admin

Post by WuskieFTW » April 23rd, 2018, 2:18 pm

beshoopaula wrote: April 22nd, 2018, 5:39 pm i noticed that last update "build9" doesnt have connection stability it always says "connection attempt failed" and "connection lost"
According to the data I have your connection is as stable as it gets. Are you reporting this for another person or perhaps having a bad day with the server you play?

beshoopaula

Post by beshoopaula » April 29th, 2018, 11:56 am

Suge wrote: April 23rd, 2018, 2:18 pm
beshoopaula wrote: April 22nd, 2018, 5:39 pm i noticed that last update "build9" doesnt have connection stability it always says "connection attempt failed" and "connection lost"
According to the data I have your connection is as stable as it gets. Are you reporting this for another person or perhaps having a bad day with the server you play?
the client doesn"t update ping per second so all i see is ping is 85 then disconnects after getting back it was 1 k ping then up to 2777 then disconnects me and with chat lags in sending not reciveing , not another person proplem bro , but to confirm it didnt happen again since that day i just wanna to get reason to get fix if that was a bug maybe and thank you :) ;)