IV-MP EFLC T4 in development

News and some updates that don't make the main page.
Hernandez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Hernandez » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:05 am

Glad to know, thank you.
Image

Hernandez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Hernandez » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Sorry for all of these questions and requests, I just wanna know if the Client supports ENB mods and specifically CryENB V3, Because I've experienced crashes and issues with all the multiplayer mods of EFLC so I am wondering if that might be the cause and If it occurs in T4 as well or not.
Image

Suge
Site Admin
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Suge » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 am

Hernandez wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Sorry for all of these questions and requests, I just wanna know if the Client supports ENB mods and specifically CryENB V3, Because I've experienced crashes and issues with all the multiplayer mods of EFLC so I am wondering if that might be the cause and If it occurs in T4 as well or not.
According to a few testers the ENB mod works.

Hernandez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Hernandez » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Suge wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 am
Hernandez wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:43 pm
Sorry for all of these questions and requests, I just wanna know if the Client supports ENB mods and specifically CryENB V3, Because I've experienced crashes and issues with all the multiplayer mods of EFLC so I am wondering if that might be the cause and If it occurs in T4 as well or not.
According to a few testers the ENB mod works.
Alright, thank you for your response.
Image

jk98
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 am

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by jk98 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:40 pm

jk98 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am
Will be great if the New update has the Hats and Glasses for the Respected Peds , i.e :- pedprops.img Content
Is this Option Available for peds , I mean the Extra Gears like hats and Glasses for the peds in game

Suge
Site Admin
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Suge » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:07 pm

jk98 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:40 pm
jk98 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am
Will be great if the New update has the Hats and Glasses for the Respected Peds , i.e :- pedprops.img Content
Is this Option Available for peds , I mean the Extra Gears like hats and Glasses for the peds in game
Yes, those are available.

jk98
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 am

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by jk98 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 am

Suge wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:07 pm
jk98 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:40 pm
jk98 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 am
Will be great if the New update has the Hats and Glasses for the Respected Peds , i.e :- pedprops.img Content
Is this Option Available for peds , I mean the Extra Gears like hats and Glasses for the peds in game
Yes, those are available.
Thats Great :shock:

HemanthTG
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:08 am

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by HemanthTG » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:13 am

Good luck!!.... We are waiting for T4 Client ;)

Hernandez
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Hernandez » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Does it support Rockstar editor? When you press F2 in game It will mention that the video clip is saved and could be edited through single player, does the saved clips load up in sp or the game crashes (Same issue with T3) whenever you try to load it ?
Image

Suge
Site Admin
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: IV-MP T4 in development

Post by Suge » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Hernandez wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:04 pm
Does it support Rockstar editor? When you press F2 in game It will mention that the video clip is saved and could be edited through single player, does the saved clips load up in sp or the game crashes (Same issue with T3) whenever you try to load it ?
It's disabled at the moment, no estimate on getting it back.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest